2009-10-25

A short update

So, this comes to you in english due to my current computer-issues. I'm going to give you an update of what I've been up to this weekend.

Friday: Simone (german aupair that I met at orientation in NYC) came here by train. We watched the movie "On the edge of Love" with Keira Knightly and Sienna Miller. It was a very beautiful movie and very nice clothes! :)

Saturday: We went up early to catch a early train to NYC. But even though we were running in the end we missed the train. Great. So we baught some coffee in a bagelshop and waited one hour for the next train. When we got in to NYC we took the subway to SOHO and Broadway (were I shopped last time) and walked around there for a few hours. I will show you pics later.

I had to go home pretty early. On my way back from the trainstation I baught really nice (and cheap) sushi to eat both for lunch and dinner. Nom nom nom! Then I took care of F because T&E were going to dinner in the city. Me and lilltjejen played with Sleeping Beauty-barbie, Belle-barbie and I played the fantastic role of "Bagpipe-smurf" with authentic scotish dialect. Haha! Then we had dinner, and after that we watched Sleeping Beauty.

Today: We've pretty much just come back from F's schools halloween-fair. A big party in a garden with a jumpyhouse, ponyrides, pizza, playareas, music and a lot of cute kids in cute halloweenoutfits.

I'm trying to find a cord to my computer online so that I soon can come back in full power with both electricity and internet in my own computer! XX//E

5 kommentarer:

Hanna-Karolina sa...

Spennenenenende men allt roligt du gör, och att du skriver på engelska. Får sannerligen in rätta känslan då.:)

Balloonfighter sa...

ååååh du äter sushi oftare än jag. avund! hur är amerikansk sushi? jag vill se en avhandling på 8 a4-sidor!

Anonym sa...

i like it, that you´re writing in english.
and, it sounds nice!! very nice. skype soon babe, i miss u. hope your computer things will work out.

love xx Linda

Unknown sa...

Elin, gå till Start/Regional and Language Options/Language-fliken: klicka på Details till höger: Default input language - här ser du vilket språk tangentbordet skriver på. Lägg till svenska och klicka Add. Gå till Language Bar Settings och se till att du har tickat Show additional language bar icons in the taskbar. OK, ok. Titta nu i Taskbar nere till höger, före ikonerna och klockan, så ser du språket du skriver på. Vänsterklicka på språkinitialerna och byt språk. Tangentbordet kommer nu att reagera som om du skriver med svenskt tangentbord, även om den engelska layouten du ser. Shortcut: ALT+SHIFT byter mellan de språk du lagt till. Nu har du valfrihet, vännen! Kram, Lena

Elin Häggberg // Teknifik sa...

Wow! Tack Lena för hjälpen! Nu har jag mina riktiga knappar igen! :) Nu gäller det bara att stänga av huvudet och låta fingerminnet styra! :)